Welcome to the Center for Abdominal Transplantation at Saint Louis University Hospital. Here at our Center, we provide a full range of medical and surgical services for patients with end-stage renal disease and liver disease.
Whether you are a new dialysis patient in need of access care or a person with declining liver function, our multi-disciplinary team is here to support you.
With a long standing history of medical excellence, we strive to provide compassionate and state-of-the-art care for patients with organ failure.
Why Saint Louis University Hospital?
- Dedicated transplant team manages patient care at all stages from pre-transplant evaluation to post-transplant surgical care
- Multi-disciplinary team practices in newly renovated, state-of-the-art clinic
- Coordinated visits with healthcare team minimizes patient trips to the hospital
- Designated Intensive Care Unit for transplant surgical management
- Satellite clinics provide geographical convenience for medical care
- Moderate size of hospital offers easy access to transplant team
- Assistance with housing and transportation for out-of-town patients and families
- Free monthly support group for potential donors and recipients.
Please choose the service that best meets your needs.